We Show U.S. Non-Profits How to Find the Right Grants
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GRANT MINING METHOD – WATCH OUR 11 MINUTE GMM OVERVIEW
Stop Wasting Time with Google
- Too many non-profits miss millions of dollars in grant funds because they don’t know where to look
- You don’t need a grant writer to access 80% of available grants
- What you need is to know WHERE the grants are
- There are 220,000 foundations in the US but less than 10% have a website. Google can’t help you.
What do others say about the Grant Mining Method?
Putalamus White, Executive Director, Jackson Resource Center, Jackson, Mississippi:
“Without this knowledge I probably would be wasting a lot of valuable time chasing after donations that will never come. I recommend this class to anyone who can get to it.”
Danny Avery, former Executive Director of the Lowndes County United Way, Columbus, Mississippi:
“I was practically flabbergasted to see how many foundations there were within a twenty-five mile radius of our offices! I was only aware of two of them! We were able to reach out, almost immediately, to the local groups.”
From Morgan Elliott, Chairman of the Board, Tikkun Olam, Wolf Point, Montana:
“With so many vital nonprofits needing funding to carry out their mission, finding and winning grants is becoming more and more time consuming. Through Nick’s Grant Mining Method, we were able us to focus on foundations that support missions similar to ours. The Grant Mining Method is an investment that will help organizations get organized, focused, and win more grants to provide imperative services.”
From Jamie Campbell Petty, Executive Director, Midwest Hemp Council, Indianapolis, Indiana:
The Grant Mining Method
- Live, personalized, one-on-one training for you and your non-profit staff/supporters. This is recorded for your future use.
- A 32-module library of video recordings and handouts that mirror the live training. You may keep all the video recordings – there is no time limit for you to watch them.
- Templates and sample Letters Of Intent you can use to begin submitting applications immediately. These are proven and have garnered results for our clients.
- Continued email and phone support after the training.
- Weekly coaching calls in a closed Facebook Group
- Updates to modules and training videos as they are developed
Every day you are not submitting applications is another day you are missing grant funding.
Learn the power of the Grant Mining Method now and watch the brief overview.
1817 Crane Ridge Drive,
Suite B-1 Jackson, MS 39216