We Show U.S. Non-Profits How to Find the Right Grants
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GRANT MINING METHOD – WATCH OUR 11 MINUTE GMM OVERVIEW
Stop Wasting Time with Google
- Too many non-profits miss millions of dollars in grant funds because they don’t know where to look
- You don’t need a grant writer to access 80% of available grants
- What you need is to know WHERE the grants are
- There are 220,000 foundations in the US but less than 10% have a website. Google can’t help you.
The Grant Mining Method
- The GMM was designed by professional grant writers to empower non-profits
- The core of the training includes over 40 self-guided videos (you can see the course outline below)
- There are also Templates and sample Letters Of Intent you can use to begin submitting applications immediately. These are proven and have garnered results for our clients
- Full access to our closed Facebook Group for on-going updates and coaching
- Live, personalized training as well as continual email and phone support are also offered
- Updates to modules and training videos as they are developed
The Grant Mining Method Training Outline
- I. Intro to the Course (4 modules centered on being “Grant Ready”)
- II. How Grants Work (6 modules on the various types of grants)
- III. Finding the Honey Holes (10 modules delving into the 220,000 private foundations)
(P.S. this is where we show you the secret sauce!)
- IV. Government Grants (5 modules on how to quickly sort through the maze at Grants.gov and other help)
- V. Grant Applications (5 modules in a primer on pulling it all together)
- VI. Fundraising verses Grant Writing (4 modules on knowing the right way to ask the right questions)
- VII. Let’s Do Some Searches (7 modules as you look over my shoulder and see the GMM in action)
- VIII. BONUS! (More videos on some extras that can make a difference)
Get the first 3 modules for FREE!
What do others say about the Grant Mining Method?
Putalamus White, Executive Director, Jackson Resource Center, Jackson, Mississippi:
“Without this knowledge I probably would be wasting a lot of valuable time chasing after donations that will never come. I recommend this class to anyone who can get to it.”
Danny Avery, former Executive Director of the Lowndes County United Way, Columbus, Mississippi:
“I was practically flabbergasted to see how many foundations there were within a twenty-five mile radius of our offices! I was only aware of two of them! We were able to reach out, almost immediately, to the local groups.”
From Morgan Elliott, Chairman of the Board, Tikkun Olam, Wolf Point, Montana:
“With so many vital nonprofits needing funding to carry out their mission, finding and winning grants is becoming more and more time consuming. Through Nick’s Grant Mining Method, we were able us to focus on foundations that support missions similar to ours. The Grant Mining Method is an investment that will help organizations get organized, focused, and win more grants to provide imperative services.”
From Jamie Campbell Petty, Executive Director, Midwest Hemp Council, Indianapolis, Indiana:
Every day you are not submitting applications is another day you are missing grant funding.
Learn the power of the Grant Mining Method now and watch the brief overview.
1817 Crane Ridge Drive,
Suite B-1 Jackson, MS 39216